Cincinnati restaurant dining at its casual best can be experienced at Boswells. Our restaurant & bar resides in a building that dates back to 1886, and is named after a small brick alley just beyond the restaurant courtyard, that once was used as a freight corridor through Cincinnati. Located in the Northside Historic district.
Boswells offers you a great casual Cincinnati restaurant experience complete with a diverse menu. Our restaurant serves some of the best soups, sandwiches and salads available in Cincinnati for the lunch crowd, and our evening dinner menu is complimented with a daily steak special.
- We will have limited hours for now. Tue thru Sun 11am – 10pm.Kitchen closes at 9pm. We will be closed on Mondays
- We will be offering a limited menu for now. Feel free to provide feedback on any of your favorite items
- We can only allow parties of 10 or less
- Please stay seated and only get up if you need to. Your server will take care of you.Standing and congregating will be restricted
- If we are at capacity, we will take down your name and phone number. We’ll call you when a table is available and hold it empty for 10 minutes for you
- For our safety and the safety of our guests, we may ask you to leave if you appear to be sick or do not follow health and safety huidlines
Key City Guide Visits Boswell’s
Back in December we were pleased to get a visit from Michele Roth from the Key Official City Guide. Since 1943 Key has been the Official City Guide of the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas.
The Good Times Are Back
As Featured on Channel 9 WCPO